There are hundreds of food options to try out in Venice, FL if you have the time to go around the city. If you are the type of person who loves to eat out, you can consider things like Italian food, sports bars, fine dining establishments, and even some barbecue restaurants.
Here are the top five places to eat in Venice, FL:
- Sunset Grille, which is located on the beach at Caspersen Beach. What this restaurant prides itself in is its laid-back style of dining that's perfect for those who are looking to have some fun.
- Enzo's On The Beach. This is the type of restaurant that will never disappoint because it has a very relaxed and positive vibe in its dining area. You can also go for their signature dishes and you cannot go wrong with them.
- Vintage Venice Wine Bar & Bistro, which can be found on the island itself in Venice. If you are the type of person who loves to eat outside, they have a very nice patio dining area with some umbrellas.
- Mr. Bones BBQ Smokehouse & Grill. This is one of the best places for barbecue in Venice, FL so you should not miss it when you go there.
- Cafe La Maze at the Airport. They have a very interesting and wonderful ambiance, which makes it an excellent place to visit when you want French cuisine.
For fun and casual meals, check out the Ironwood and Elios Pizza & Pasta.
Entertainment and Nightlife
Venice, FL takes on a different vibe after the sun goes down. It becomes a place where people can go at night to have some fun and hang out with friends.
We've listed the five hottest places to visit at night:
- Yeehaw Brewing Co. This is one of the best breweries to check out in Venice, FL because it has a laid-back and friendly vibe to its customer service.
- The Warehouse Bar & Grill, which can be found near the Gulf Gate Bridge. If you are looking for inexpensive drinks then this is the place that you should consider going to in Venice, FL.
- O'Leary's has a very interesting and amazing authentic Irish pub ambiance. They also have some great service so you should come here when you want to get your hands on some delicious food and drinks.
- Venice Ale House is the place to go for you if you are an individual who loves sports bars. They have some of the best services in town and they also pride themselves in their friendly staff.
- The Bull Bar & Grill is one of the favorite clubs to visit in Venice, FL because it has cheap drinks, good music, and a good dance floor for individuals who love to dance.
So if you want to know more about Venice, FL, and its food and entertainment scene then we hope that this article has been able to help you out.